Find Leaks Quickly With Your Yakima Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Smart Yakima Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that can cause significant water damage within your home. In many cases, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
But, when you incorporate a Yakima monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector alerts you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Yakima?
You never expect to descend your staircase to see that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Yakima flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. If your Yakima flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Yakima Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when emergency assistance arrives. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Yakima flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when excessive water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (509) 240-9777 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.