Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Yakima
In terms of the most susceptible places for a home invasion, your main entrance and ground-floor windows are at the very top. With this in mind, it isn’t a surprise that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as critical devices for home security systems in Yakima. Even though the technology has been in use for decades, you will probably be surprised at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
Whether you choose a straightforward approach or the most comprehensive system offered, you’ll be pleased to know that door and window alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also included so you don’t have to take up your own time, and you can avoid having to worry about your equipment being installed correctly.
At the heart of your window and door alarm sensors is a basic, yet effective two-piece magnetic contact. One part is attached to the surrounding frame, and the other is connected directly to the door or window. You close your entry and the contacts come together perfectly. When the system is activated and a door or window is forced open, the contacts separate and your alarm is triggered. But keep in mind, these advanced devices can do quite a bit more than merely set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Yakima
At the forefront of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide numerous benefits, such as the following:
- Set off the alarm: These components trip your high-decibel siren when a window or door is opened while your system is active.
- Instant notifications: Would you like to know what’s going on at your house when you’re not there? You are able to receive automatic updates straight to your mobile device whenever a sensor is tripped.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-7 monitoring specialists will receive a warning as well. Your house will be protected, regardless of your location.
- Remote access and control: With the intuitive ADT Control app found on your cell phone, you can check the current state of your devices and activate or deactivate them.
- Home automation possibilities: Set your home’s smart devices to function together. You might have your entry lights switch on or have a camera to record when a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to see who tripped the sensor initially.
- Streamlined appearance: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even installed. They have a slim design that harmonizes with any style of home. You can even install completely recessed units that are not visible.
- Get the type of connection you want: Select from wireless or wired components based on the kind of installation that works best for you. No matter your choice, your home will be better defended.
More useful than ever before, door and window sensors in Yakima can be expertly integrated into your whole home security package.
Design Your Own Home Security Package In Yakima
Would you like to get modern door and window alarm sensors in Yakima that elevate your safety and link straight to your home automation? That is exactly what you will discover when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we might do for you, call (509) 240-9777 or fill out the easy form below.