Would you like to do something to defend against package thieves in Yakima? A good method to deter this from happening is by utilizing a video doorbell. These multi-faceted tools are becoming a vital aspect of home security for various reasons. Not only will they give you a perspective of your front porch, they allow you to communicate with visitors and offer easy access with the security app on your mobile device. Would you like the chance to check a live video feed directly from your phone or [get an instantaneous notification when a person arrives?
Find out how a video doorbell works and discover what it can do for you.
Will A Video Doorbell Need To Be Hardwired?
Video doorbells in Yakima are able to be installed in different ways. In many cases, you will use a wired connection to your current doorbell chime. Your other possibility is to go with a completely wireless, battery-powered version. Installation is pretty simple and these impressive security tools are suitable with virtually any type of house. With that being said, if you prefer not to mess with drilling, mounting instructions, and wiring, having your video doorbell hooked up as an element of your security package is the right way to go. Actually, when you go with a professional installation, your component will be attached correctly and incorporated properly into your full-featured security system.
How Might A Video Doorbell Benefit Me?
Considering all the potential places of entry into your residence, you might find it surprising that the one still used most often by intruders is the front door. This is part of the reason why video doorbells in Yakima have grown in popularity. And when you consider the reality that home deliveries have risen exponentially, it creates an even bigger need to supervise your main entrance. Review the various benefits of these popular components:
- Impressive view: You’ll be able to glimpse more than simply a limited space proceeding your entry as ADT video doorbells offer 180° wide-angle capability and full-length views so you can see those boxes sitting by your welcome mat.
- Perfect clarity: What’s the point of having video if the images are difficult to make out? ADT cameras provide crystal-clear, high-definition streams. These doorbells can even discern the differences between animals, people, and packages.
- Remote access: One of the top benefits is accessibility as you can see live video and recorded video straight from your mobile device.
- Instant notifications: Would you like to know if your box was delivered? ADT video doorbells may notify you when action is detected on your front steps.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only will you get a visual of people, you may talk to them too. You can ask why they are at your house without even going to the door. If you want to let them come inside, you can employ the ADT Control app to turn off your alarm and disengage your locks.
- Clear views at all hours: Your video doorbell still guards you throughout the later hours and early morning through the use of infrared night vision. Enjoy clear video in spite of what time it is.
- Functions in spite of weather extremes: Capable of withstanding snow, rain, and humidity, ADT video doorbells will also perform admirably in temperature extremes, from -4° to 122° Fahrenheit.
- Connects with your smart speaker: Send the doorbell chime right through your smart speaker, or utilize the speaker for the bi-directional audio feature.
Include A Video Doorbell in Yakima With Your Home Security Package
Discover what’s new in Yakima home security systems by consulting with the professionals at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells provide protection and versatility like you’ve never had before. Contact us at (509) 240-9777 to start customizing your fully integrated package.